Monday, June 3, 2013

When will Christ return?

Ok we have John Hagee, Jack VanImpe, Hal Lindsey and the list goes on and on concerning Christ's return. They give convincing arguments and scripture to back up their arguments. I am not convinced that any of them are right and I base my argument on a few verses, and yes I will make this difficult because I want others to do their  own work. I will give examples;

* The time of His return will be as the time of Noah.

* We will go thru a great tribulation as the world has not seen.

* Israel will became a nation again.

* Wars and rumor of wars.

There is more but these few cover a lot of territory.

The time of Noah, all but 8 turned from God. He was given 120 years to prepare. The world was overrun by lawlessness. Just to name a few things as points which should be combined by the others.

I know we think we are going thru the worst of everything but we aren't. The Dark Ages were much worse. WWI and WWII were much worse. We ain't seen nothing yet.

Israel has become a nation once again in 1948 and with that being a key sign then we should be looking for His return around 2068.

And yes we always have wars and rumors of wars great and small.

You want to see how bad it can get? Look at the Middle East, imagine the whole world being like the Middle East. Look at the Sudan, can you imagine the great New York City brought to the level of either? I can and it aint even close.

No comments:

Post a Comment