Saturday, May 25, 2013

Contraversial

This is the reason I was turned down for making money with my blogs, I am sorry I see so much more than just one side of every story. I try to go easy when I am stepping on toes but I have heavy feet. My friends call me Ice, not the first descriptive name I have had so I asked my wife if I was cold and she blurted out "YES". So I asked my buddies "What makes me so cold?" and the answered the way I approach things and people, when something is on my mind I just ask but when something might set me off I either go off or shut everything out, become cold seemingly uncaring. I like to know things so I ask or look things up  with cold intent whether I am right or wrong I want to be right even if I have to change my mind. I don't know everything but I would love to and the exploration is the best part.

The "Topic" Controversial, I see that as part of my cold demeanor and  really need to get back to being more aggressive with my controversies.

God knows me and I pray that someday I will know me.

No comments:

Post a Comment