Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Apostate

We run into them all the time, self-serving, prideful, arrogant, intolerant, bearers of bad fruit, changers of Gods word, misrepresenters of Jesus Christ and all this to seem superior. Many are over educated, and even are ordained but they still sin against God with their sly little changes or reading more into scripture than is actually there based on a few words.

I know there is an appropriate definition but this is my observation of many so-called Christians who abandon the truth of God for the lies of the world. 

3 comments:

  1. Not content with losing the argument on YouTube, you now have to resort to blogging to judge others?
    You're sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. How so? Have I lied? No I haven't. What I do on my blog is my business and you are free to reply and I will not delete your views as you have mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah and I haven't lost anything you merely deleted my responses so you could pretend to be superior as I see you do the same with others who do not buy into your apostasy.

    ReplyDelete